You’ll most likely encounter bugs due to how complex the code is. Mod has been tested both on SP and dedicated but it needs public testing. Please report any bugs you may encounter. ARK Diseases Evolved is a heavy work in progress!
Fully stackable with any mod and can be loaded last.
Welcome to ARK Diseases Evolved – introducing you to a new level of biological warfare!
X amount of creatures will be infected with random ARK Diseases. These diseases will spread to players that go near them. Once infected, you’ll start to suffer the consequences of your contracted disease. Some of them go away over time, and some will not and must be cured. Diseases are spread by being near a carrier – how close depends on the disease itself.
ARK Diseases Evolved Support every map and will also infect all types of modded creatures and player pawns.
Infections are started by consuming the ARK Diseases Spawner – which can only be spawned in by admins. Creatures that have the bIsBossDino ticked will not get infected.
Standard mode. Will infect X amount of wild creatures. These diseases can only be spread from infected wild creatures to humans. That’s it. They can be cured using the Universal Cure, learned at level 1. This cure also works like a vaccine, you can prevent getting diseases by preventively drinking it. Cure also works on creatures.
You can change an option in your GUS.ini to enable the extinction event. If this is enabled, the original diseases will not be used. This disease will infect wild creatures, tamed creatures, and humans. It can spread in all directions and it can not be cured. Once infected, you start to lose health and after 300 seconds you will be dead.
Remember, this is a WIP, some may be adjusted, removed, or completely revamped. I might add in more diseases later on as well.
- Cold/Fever – Lasts 30 minutes and will reduce your max stamina by 20% and very slowly drain your health for the entire duration. Removes 100 hyperthermic insulation. Is not lethal if left uncured.
- Plague – Lasts 15 minutes. Will reduce your speed by 20% and drain your health, water, and food until death or cured. Is lethal if uncured.
- Pneumonia – Lasts 20 minutes. Will reduce your max stamina and speed by 75% and slowly drain your health. Is lethal if uncured.
- Dysentery – Lasts 20 minutes. Makes you poop a lot, and dehydrates you rather slowly. Is not lethal if left uncured.
- Neuropathy – Lasts 30 minutes. Will reduce your speed by 50% and prevent jumping and riding on creatures. Is not lethal if left uncured.
- Typhus – Lasts 5 minutes. Will drain your health rapidly. Is lethal if not cured.
- Fungal Spores – Lasts 10 minutes. Will give you one hell of a trip. Groovy!
- Catalepsy – Last 5 minutes. Will force you to fall asleep. Is not lethal if left uncured.
- Happiness – Lasts 10 minutes. Will make you very happy and triples your experience gained.
- Sadness – lasts 10 minutes. Will make you very sad and not gain any experience.
All of these settings is put under the [ARKDiseases] heading.
CreateInfections=1250 DisableDinoColoring=False Extinction=False
CreateInfections decides how many infections are created when consuming the spawner.
DisableDinoColoring toggles if infected creatures change color.
Extinction toggles the extinction event.
Cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKDiseases/Spawner/PrimalItemConsumable_Spawner.PrimalItemConsumable_Spawner'" 1 0 0 Cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKDiseases/Cure/PrimalItemConsumable_DiseaseCure.PrimalItemConsumable_DiseaseCure'" 1 0 0
Workshop and sourcefiles
Workshop URL – https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1793896618
GitHub URL – https://github.com/andreashagstrom/ARKDiseases
If you decide to use these sourcefiles, it’d be appreciated if you put a thank-you (or something similar) on your mod page, website or discord.
# Steam [H1]ARKModnet[/H1] [URL=https://arkmod.net/][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/YpN9kwu.png[/IMG][/URL] Visit [URL=https://arkmod.net/]ARKMod.net[/URL] for information about mods, spawn codes, engrams, ini-settings, sourcefiles, request mod commission, server guides, get your own subdomain/hosting, SVN server, discord bots, giveaways, free games and much more! # Website <h1>ARKMod.net</h1> <a href="https://arkmod.net/" target="_blank"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/YpN9kwu.png" title="ARKMod.net"></a> <p>Visit ARKMod.net for information about mods, spawn codes, engrams, ini-settings, sourcefiles, request mod commission, server guides, get your own subdomain/hosting, SVN server, discord bots, giveaways, free games and much more!</p> # Discord Visit <https://arkmod.net/> for information about mods, spawn codes, engrams, ini-settings, sourcefiles, request mod commission, server guides, get your own subdomain/hosting, SVN server, discord bots, giveaways, free games and much more!