Public version 1.0
Installation / Usage
Extract the files into your ARK mods folder, \ARKEditor\Projects\ShooterGame\Content\Mods. You should not need to restart your kit, but it’s always recommended. Gaia utilizes all vanilla spawners plus quite a few custom spawners as well, excluding Genesis Part 2 which will be used when it’s available. To get these custom spawners, Gaia custom spawners or download them directly here.
For full information about the mod, what it adds, does and it’s custom settings, see the mod’s website.
Copyright (c)  [Andreas Hagström] This mod/code/work is protected by the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Commons License.
By using these files, you agree to,
- Not to use the icons included in the repository. I left them there so you could easier identify what is what.
- Not to reupload the mod as it is.
- Remove all references to Gaia in your uploads, including, but not excluded to,
- Music played from bosses
- Color schemes from creature-tiers.
- Give credits where credits are due, arkgaia.net/credits.
Use common sense. Failure to comply can result in legal actions.